A boutique property solicitors, are currently recruiting for an experienced part time Legal Cashier to join the team,on a job share basis - 2-3 days negotiable. The company is growing and forward thinking law firm, with a friendly open working environment.
* Administration of client ledgers and general accounts duties
* Legal cashiering - credits, debits, billing, accounts journals
* Daily bank account reconciliations
* Purchase Ledger
* Land registry and AMI checks
* Nominal leger postings
* Ensuring completions are done accurately and to strict time deadlines.
* Sending TT's, BACs and online payments with attention to detail
* General admin filling, cheque writing, card payments, banking etc
* Experience of working on ALB system would be an advantage.
* Follow Solicitors Accounts Rules, AML compliance etc.
* Double entry bookkeeping, Accounts, nominal, purchase and sales ledgers
* Liaise with bank
* Assisting the Accounts Manager
* Salary will be up to £25,000 (Pro Rata)
* 22 days + Bank Holidays plus additional close down between Xmas and New Year
* Pension Scheme
If you would like to apply for the role of Legal Cashier, please call Mandy Keryk on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.