With expansion on the cards throughout 2021, this award-winning and tech-savvy Top 100 practice look to enhance its Litigation offering based in the City of London.
This top tier multi-service award-winning firm has a rich history dating back over 150 years. With this history comes an invaluable reputation across their network of offices. Client care is at the forefront of this firm's approach, demonstrated by their extremely loyal clients base, with several generational clients.
They are known for the outstanding quality of work they deal with across all their departments, with work often having an international flavour. They are a highly ambitious team and house some of the most sought-after Lawyers in the industry.
They are innovative in their approach, with an open, sociable feel throughout the firm. Work-life balance is actively encouraged at the firm as they believe this delivers a happier, more productive team.
The Dispute Resolution team deal with domestic and international commercial disputes, property litigation, judicial review, insolvency and intellectual property.
This firm is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and acts for private clients, shareholders, national and internal corporations in IT disputes and complex commercial disputes. The team is led by a Legal 500 Hall of Fame Partner.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad caseload as such, and you will benefit from an achievable path to progression which is clear-cut, so you know what you need to do to progress.
- You will be a Dispute Resolution Associate with 3-6 years of PQE
- You will have a mixed skill set of commercial litigation experience.
- You should have a strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships is key
Salary and Benefits:
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to work alongside legal 500 ranked individuals
- Robust support and clear routes to progress
Apply now for this excellent Dispute Resolution Associate/Senior Associate role with a Top 200 firm based in the City of London.
Apply now, or call Charlie at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.