Private Equity (Mid-Level) Associate: This is a brilliant opportunity to work within a highly ranked Upper Private Equity team. You will be working on one of the largest transactional private equity teams in the city on a vast array of private equity matters. You will receive excellent levels of Private Equity work, and a clear opportunity to progress.
Considered one of the world's leading professional services businesses, with over 25 offices across the globe, this firm is the proud recipients of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, Chambers, Times, Financial Times, and Thomas Reuters as well as numerous other publications. This Top 20 law firm has been mentioned as the law firm of the year, as well as a highly regarded firm within Energy, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Litigation, Construction to name a few.
With offices spread across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Asia-Pacific, Australia, North & Central America, Africa and South America they truly are far-reaching global experts; however they are often praised for their local market undertaking, operating as one global team. Considered one of the most prestigious firms outside the magic circle firms and considered an elite litigation practice they have a number of key clients and large institutions to their client portfolio. This firm has grown through a mixture of natural growth and amalgamation of leading practices from the world; however, it has never lost its core values.
Their vision for 2020 and the next decade is clear cut and this firm has no plans on slowing down on their growth. With this comes every opportunity for a vast arrange of international work and international secondments. Considered one of the big tech firms you will never be far away from the vast growing tech empires within the legal sphere.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Equity Associate (3-4 PQE) to join this Top International Law firm in their City of London office.
The London PE team is an absolute powerhouse and excels in the Premium/high value deals space. They are ranked as the leading law firm for private equity by Chambers Global, US and UK and the practice is top tier for leveraged buyouts and PE.
The Private Equity team require a mid-level associate with UK market experience that can immerse themselves in working alongside a pioneering team focusing on high-value cross-border private equity transactions.
You will be:
- Advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies at all stages of the downstream investment cycle; including leveraged buyouts, co & minority investments, management incentive plans, financing and refinancings, bolt-on investments, management change, recaps, corporate restructurings and exits.
- Supporting portfolio companies on legal issues under private equity ownership and leveraged structures, with a particular focus on matters impacting the capital structure
- 3-4 years post-qualified experience in a respectable private equity practice in the London market
- Strong private equity experience including drafting and negotiating locked box and completion accounts SPAs, managements incentive documents, shareholder agreements
- Some experience of some structuring of private equity transactions and reviewing funds flows.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a private equity associate to take their career to the next level with this top tier Silver circle practice. Apply now for immediate consideration or call the London team for a confidential discussion