Business Development Manager - Legal | Wakefield | Salary Negotiable
My client prides themselves on providing their nationwide clients with honest, cost effective and reliable legal services, they are one of the largest of provides of conveyancing in the UK.
Based within our Legal Operations department you will be working with colleagues from across the business. You are responsible for maintaining positive business relationships with introducers and referrers. Liaise with internal business areas to ensure delivery of excellent service and that KPI's are met to ensure consistent instruction levels.
Areas of Accountability:
- Act as key point of contact for allocated introducers and referrers, sharing success stories and effectively dealing with any escalations / complaints.
- Manage relationships with introducers and referrers, reviewing instruction levels and internal performance of cases.
- Preparing internal and external account management reports to senior stakeholders, concerning areas such as performance of introducers and referrers, customer service and
- Participate in projects to onboard new introducers and referrers, ensuring these are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with third party software support and internal IT teams, to set up systems and implement changes, ensuring these are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of experience facilitating the development and implementation of business.
- initiatives and projects
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet client and business needs.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to issues resolution.
- Highly developed communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem‐solving to achieve win‐win outcomes.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.