Personal Injury Solicitor is required by this top 30 UK law firm to deal with high value injury work from its office based in London.
You will join a team headed by a high profile partner recognised as a leading practitioner in catastrophic defendant personal injury work. The cases primarily involve complex brain, spinal, amputation and paralysis injuries. In addition there are some cases that involve cross jurisdictional/border issues. All cases will have minimum reserves of £100000 and usually more.
The firm itself is truly international with a reputation as for being one of the market leaders in servicing insurance sector clients.
The firm is seeking a personal injury solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in claimant or defendant personal injury work. What is essential is that you can demonstrate a background working on litigated catastrophic injury claims. You must be able to show a proven track record in dealing with litigated cases with reserves over £100000
- Qualified solicitor (newly qualified candidates will be considered)
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a close knit team.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- High quality, complex work.
- Realistic opportunities for progression. A number of lawyers who have joined this team have progressed to senior associate and partner level.
To be considered for this personal injury role based in the City of London centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.