Clayton Legal are delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established conveyancing department who due to both natural growth and the current conveyancing market are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate must hold at least 12months experience as a Conveyancing Assistant and comfortably hold the ability to directly assist fee earners on a caseload of Conveyancing matter through to completion.
Duties will include:-
- Providing excellent customer service to both our customers and referring corporate clients
- Chasing customers, solicitors, estate agents, mortgage lenders and other third parties
- Dealing with completions exchanges/completions
- Interpreting and inputting mortgage offers on purchase transactions.
- Dealing with enquiries on sale transactions
Salary range on the role ranges from £17k-£20k and is dependent on experience level, operating on remote working at present but will be returning to office environment in future with some flexibility.
25 days holiday but flexible holiday buy/sell scheme available, plus plenty of additional staff perks.
To discuss further or apply, contact Dan Howard on 01772 259121 or email d.howard@Clayton-legal.co.uk