*** NEW Role *** Bury***|Residential Conveyancer/Qualified Conveyancer role| up to £40,000 |
My client is a well-known Firm based in the Bury area and needs an experienced Residential Property Fee Earner for their Specialist Property team.
This Residential Conveyancer Position will consist of handling a mixed caseload of 70-90 files from initiation to completion, with a mix of freehold & leasehold transactions for sales & purchase, right to buy, new build, transfer of equity, shared ownership, and equity release matters.
Work will range from low to high value, so prior experience of dealing with complex transactions is preferred.
To be considered for this role candidates should.
- Be either an experienced Fee Earner, Licensed Conveyancer or Qualified Solicitor
- Have a minimum of five year's experience in Residential Property
- Experience of running your own caseload of Residential Property matters from start to finish
- Be a self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
The salary on offer for the Residential Conveyancer Position is up to £40,000 dependant on previous experience.
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Plus, time off during Christmas and New Year as the company closes
To apply for this Residential Property Fee Earner role please forward your CV to Ian Mannion at Clayton Legal email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.