We are looking to appoint a Family Solicitor or Family Legal Executive to join our existing team. This is a full-time or Part time role, working from our office in Horsham, West Sussex.
This is an excellent role for those interested in pursuing a career in family law.
The role will involve a varied caseload to include divorce, finances, private law children work, Family law act proceedings work, as well as managing Legal Aid caseloads in public law if required. It would be an advantage but not essential if the applicant can undertake their own advocacy.
Key Skills Required:
- You will ideally have upwards of 1 years' PQE working in a Family Law.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in all areas of Family Law and Legal Aid would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills.
- Have excellent technical and client care skills.
- You will be hard-working, highly organised, and able to work to tight deadlines and manage your own diary/tasks.
- Knowledge of Law Society guidelines and SRA compliance requirements.
- To take on Legal Aid cases if required.
- Full-time & Part time Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary and ongoing career progression.
- No agencies please.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call us on 01403 255993