LAW Absolute are excited to be working with a Tech Company in their search for a Legal and Compliance Administrator.
This role supports the Head of Legal and Compliance and will offer the right candidate a great start to their career with exposure to a breath of legal issues.
- Taking ownership of Compliance.
- Assisting with Data Protection: recording breaches, managing the DPO inbox, responding to privacy queries and supporting the business with Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Maintaining the contract management system and running reports.
- Legal research.
- General ad-hoc legal support.
- Legal Qualification (LLB, LPC, CILEX)
- 6-12 months experience in a legal admin role.
- Knowledge of Data Protection/Compliance advantageous.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Conscientious and keen to learn!
If you have the skills described above and are keen to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please kindly share your CV with Sarah at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.