We are excited to be working with a Securities Company in their search for an Intellectual Property Counsel.
- Provide expert Intellectual Property legal advice.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating licences and other agreements relating to technology transfer and exploitation.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers and licensees of the business.
- Advising on new and forthcoming IP legislations and regulations.
- Identifying legal training needs for the business and opportunities for process improvements.
- Supporting the maintenance and exploitation of the Company’s trademark portfolio.
- UK Qualified (1-2 years pqe)
- Strong experience in IP law and commercial law.
- An understanding of technology transfer concepts, tools and principles.
- Solid experience drafting and negotiating IP licences and other technology transfer contracts.
If you are a qualified lawyer with strong IP experience and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please kindly share your CV with Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.