Fund Junior Associate: The Funds Team works with the largest Institutions and FTSE 250 companies in the UK as well as asset managers globally. You will work within a leading team, working on complex and cutting edge transactions. You will receive significant investment and responsibility to further your career progression. You will have a high level of client contact.
Ranked as a leading Global Law Firm, this firm combines global sector expertise with an international scale and a strategy to become a progressive technology-driven firm. This firm dominates across their key industry-leading sectors of Financial services, Corporate, Technology, Real Estate, Energy, Projects and Infrastructure. They mark a global footprint with offices across 5 continents and all the major jurisdictions.
Situated amongst the global elites, this firm sets themselves apart through providing the technical rigour, strategic excellence and long-term partnership to keep each client ahead, across over 20 practice areas and sector groups on domestic, and international issues. They provide world-class full-service capabilities with an international outlook with a high level of collaboration and inclusivity.
One key benefit in working within this firm is the genuine work-life balance, with a good bonus structure activated upon reaching a highly achievable billable target. The internal progression and investment into the team's learning and development is also something to highlight as a key component to the firm's inclusive and supportive culture along with visionary partnership schemes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Funds Junior Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The firm works with asset managers globally and in the UK on a wide range of matters including establishing, restructuring and providing ongoing advice to public, private and regulated funds covering various asset classes, segregated account mandates, regulatory matters and corporate transactions (including business establishment, restructurings and outsourcings). You will work with a FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 companies in this Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
There will be a focus on a variety of sectors with a focus on Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Private Equity.
You will be working on:
- UK and international private fund establishments across real estate, infrastructure, private equity, venture capital and debt
- Advising leading UK and international investors on their fund investment program
- UK and international joint ventures and club deals
- Corporatised sales and acquisitions
- General advisory work in conjunction with our regulatory and tax teams
- You will be a Funds Solicitor with NQ-2 years PQE. (there are no upper limit, more senior level candidates will be considered for senior positions.)
- Funds experience in the Real Estate sector
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable funds practice
- Experience working on the largest matters.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Funds Junior Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.