An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a modern, forward-thinking and CQS accredited firm in the heart of East Anglia with an established presence in this market town.
Due to their continued success and growth, you will be joining a friendly and busy conveyancing team who have vast experience in residential conveyancing with a long presence in the area. From day one, you will feel very much part of a team and you will have a first class support network around you.
As the Conveyancing Assistant, you will work as part of the residential conveyancing team, completing administrative tasks in residential UK property transactions. The work will involve a variety of tasks which will grow with time, including:-
- Creating and updating electronic records
- Sending standard introductory and update letters/emails
- Preparing documentation
- Efficient file management (paper and electronic files)
- Face-to-face and telephone contact with clients and third parties
- Uploading documents
- You will probably have experience of working in an administrative or secretarial role, but previous experience in the legal field is not necessary (although it would obviously be an advantage)
- Full training will be given in-house to provide you with the skills required, so you must be able to take and follow instruction
- This is a fast-paced working environment and you will need to have clear and concise communication skills enabling confident communication with peers, clients and relevant third parties
- Experience of working in a professional services environment would of course be an advantage but is not a requirement
- You must be able to manage your time and workload and be able to work well under pressure to meet ongoing deadlines
If you want to work for a firm who have a low turnover, provide ample support from a friendly team with a unique reputation and who invest in the development of every individual, please contact Kingsley Raffael in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further. 01279464455 email@example.com