Newly Qualified Solicitor (Any Discipline) - Family - Full Training Provided
A well-established firm are looking for two Newly Qualified Solicitor’s to join their thriving Family team, in their This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude who takes satisfaction in their work. You can be qualified in any area of law but must have a keen interest in family to be retained in the area. Existing family lawyers also welcomed.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be fully trained to manage a case load of private family matters to include:
- Prenuptial agreements
- Civil partnerships
- Children matters (including children disputes)
- Financial matters
- Further training in dealing with High Net Worth clients including divorce
and finance matters.
- Conducting client meetings
- Providing regular updates to your clients
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Newly Qualified -1 year in any area of law but willing to learn and retrain in Family
- Existing Family solicitors welcomed
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Salary plus bonus and benefits
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We
also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment.