This is a truly unique offering to work within a market leading Top 20 UK practice. The firm have a highly respected International brand and offices around the globe.
This Top 20 UK International firm and Global 100 firm has a long-standing reputation as being a market leader and being ahead of the curve regarding technology; they have systems which ensure they offer a first-class service to their client base. They now stand at over 1,500 lawyers operating from 23 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The firm is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
With multiple accolades to its name, this firm has housed the most reputable leading individuals. Never far from high profile and complex work this firm are often praised not only for the legal problems they solve but the commercial challenges and new opportunities they present to their network.
The firm has significant international credentials in global energy, infrastructure, financial services, advanced manufacturing, and technology. Working largely with Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and many other large international companies. This firm has also been recognised as a leading employer of the year.
The firm are looking for a Cyber Security Associate to join this Top 20 Practice's leading team, in their Manchester office.
The firm have an industry leading team of cyber security and data protection lawyers in the UK and internationally.
The global and multi-disciplinary team is made up of over 180 individuals working together of the world's leading brands and corporations on international data protection and compliance issues.
You will be involved in high value and complex disputes including contentious data privacy, regulatory enforcement, cyber security, major incident response, investigations and litigation.
You will act for a diverse client base across a variety of different sectors, making no two days the same.
Your caseload will include
- Assessing & supporting pre-incident resilience of cyber security controls
- Incident response and investigations
- Advising multi-national clients on a range of cross-border cyber security incidents and global data breaches
- Crisis management following significant cyber security incidents
- Engaging with government and law enforcement agencies in the UK and abroad
- Advising on a wide range of litigation issues stemming from data incidents
- Supporting with civil and criminal litigation as a consequence of cyber security/data protection incidents
- You will be a Solicitor with 2-5 years PQE
- Experience of contentious cyber security or data protection gained at a high regarded commercial firm
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the key legal and business issues.
- Be proactive and innovative
- The ability to develop and build you own network of internal and external contacts
- You will receive a strong and competitive salary along with an industry leading bonus
This is a brilliant opportunity for Cyber Security Associate to join this Top 20 Practice leading team, in their Manchester office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.