This highly regarded, leading national solicitors is looking for an experienced Practice Director for their Central London office.
Previous experience working with Legal Aid and Criminal Law is preferred.
This firm specialises in a variety of services, including general criminal defence, road traffic law, complex cases, civil liberties, human rights, immigration and military law.
This principal firm acts for tens of thousands of clients each year, representing a large array of specialities, including HNW individuals, government, business directors and corporate organisations.
They work with some of the best legal talent in the country and have continued to expand over the last 12 months.
This is an exciting role, working for a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation that has a unique culture.
This company is seeking a Practice Director who has experience overseeing the administrative side of a business, ensuring compliance and government guidelines are adhered to.
Experience working in a law firm is essential, preferably in criminal law and legal aid. You will be tasked with overseeing and ensuring best practice and compliance throughout the organisation and making recommendations on how best to move forward.
Among other duties, your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting up to board room level
- Resolving any labour conflicts
- Managing the daily operations of the firm
- Analysing business performance
- Making recommendations on strategies moving forward
- Streamlining internal processes
- Maintaining organisation and up to date records
- Ensuring compliance across the company
- Salary extremely competitive dependant on experience
This is an exciting role for an experienced Practice Director working for a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation with a unique culture.
Apply now for immediate consideration.