Our client is a well-established and respected Legal Firm in the local area looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary into their Residential Conveyancing Department. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and secretarial support for case management. It is essential that the successful candidate has a legal secretarial background, with previous or recent exposure working within a Residential Conveyancing Team/Department. This role would suit a diligent and organised individual who is looking for longevity within their next role, and in return, our client will offer a collaborative, fast paced team environment with a professional and supportive working culture.
• Provide a high level of secretarial support the Conveyancing Solicitors
• Liaise with clients via telephone, e-mail, and face to face
• Undertake audio typing
• Undertake file opening and closures
• Using a Case Management System
• Complete all conveyancing related forms and documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
• General administration including document scanning, preparation of bundles, issuing of faxes and photocopying
Skills & Experience:
• You must have experience working as a Legal Secretary
• Excellent file management and organisational skills
• Strong IT and Audio Typing skills
• Dynamic with the ability to use initiative when dealing with clients
• Positive approach to customer service
• Team player and flexible in approach
• Always remain discreet and maintain confidentiality
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.