Our client is a top 100 national law firm, providing high quality commercial legal advice to clients in the public, private and third sectors. They are highly ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. They require an additional Clinical Negligence Solicitor for their expanding Clinical Negligence department based in Leeds. Our Clinical Negligence team is highly regarded for their work acting on behalf of NHSR and NHS Trusts and in the defence of clinical negligence cases.
This role will involve managing a full caseload of litigated and pre-litigated matters for NHSR and Insurers. You will also be responsible for the development of relationships with NHSR/Insurer and Trust/Insured clients and supporting the Partners, Senior Associates and Associates with business development and projects.
You will need:
- To be a Solicitor, 1PQE to 4PQE, with experience in clinical negligence
- Experience of work for healthcare organisations would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work.
- Confidence in working directly with clients.
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis.
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels.
- A practical and commercial approach.
- An interest in business development.
Competitive salary package including; 25 days holidays + statutory, contributory pension, PMI, PHI, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers. Core office hours are 9am – 5.15pm Monday – Friday but flexible working requests will be considered, including home working.