Clinical Negligence Solicitor | Bolton
A Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required by an expanding multi serviced law firm to deal with a claimant caseload from its office based in Bolton.
My client is looking for an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor with five to six year's post-qualification experience to join them and assist in the delivery of legal services to clients who have suffered, often life changing injuries, due to clinical negligence situations. You will manage your own caseload of clinical negligence matters and you will work closely with a senior fee earner on high complexity claims.
Key Skills & Experience
To be considered for the Clinical Negligence solicitor role you will:
* Be experienced in running and managing your own clinical negligence caseload.
* Be career focused with a determination to succeed.
* Be willing to supervise and develop less experienced members of a team, sharing knowledge and know-how.
* Have extensive experience in conducting meetings and interviews with clients.
* Have the ability to assess legal issues and advise accordingly.
* Have a willingness to engage in social media campaigns to promote the team and the work it undertakes (training will be given)
* Have legal research experience, providing overviews and knowledge to clients and members of the team.
* Be experienced in drafting complex documents and letters.
* Support the team in building our national focus.
* Have a flexible attitude and willingness to embrace change.
* Be committed and willing to attend business development activities on behalf of the Clinical Negligence Team.
* Salary negotiable on experience
* Excellent bonus structure
* Chance to build and grow the department.
* Brand new offices
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our website www.Clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ellie Sedgwick email@example.com or call 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.