Position: Solicitor - Personal Injury
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience
Job type: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Award winning, Collins Solicitors of Watford has built a reputation for being one of the leading specialists in Civil Litigation in the UK and pushing the legal boundaries in Personal Injury Law.
We are presently instructed by more than 1,400 clients in connection with the Infected Blood Inquiry and this Solicitor role offers a unique opportunity to become involved in the largest Public Inquiry held to date in addition to running an individual caseload.
The Department has been involved in many high-profile cases over the years and has maintained Top Tier status in the Legal 500 for the last 8 years. The Firm was named Medium Firm of the Year in the Law Society Excellence Awards 2020 and the Senior Partner was Highly Commended
The Firm has a family atmosphere throughout the practice and a happy culture where staff enjoy coming into work.
The Firm is seeking to recruit a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with + 4 years' PQE with experience in complex PI and Clinical Negligence claims.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of having successfully settled cases as well as taken cases through to trial
- Comfortable delegating work to support staff
- Commercially astute and ability to profitably manage own caseload
- Proactive in developing the work of the department
- Able to show empathy but remain professionally detached
- A positive minded individual with strong communication skills
- Thorough and methodical with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident and keen to succeed
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
Please apply below for your chance to be considered for this exceptional opportunity in Watford.
Collins Solicitors is a signatory of the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter.