Position: Residential Property Conveyancer
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience
Job type: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Award winning, Hertfordshire based Collins Solicitors, has built a reputation for being one of the leading specialists in Civil Litigation in the UK and for pushing the legal boundaries in Personal Injury Law. We are presently instructed by over 1,400 clients in connection with the Infected Blood Inquiry which is the largest Public Inquiry ever held in the UK. The Firm has been involved in a number of high-profile cases and has been and awarded Top Tier status by The Legal 500 for the last 8 years. The Firm won the Law Society Medium Firm of the year in 2020. There is a family atmosphere throughout the practice and a happy culture where staff enjoy coming into work.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Residential Property Conveyancer to join the expanding property team.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of this growing conveyancing department and will deal with a high quality caseload of sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions.
- You will be a CQS accredited Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 4 years' PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You will be an entrepreneurial and commercially minded individual with an enjoyment of growing business
- You will have experience of mentoring and supervising more junior members of a team
- You will be a positive minded individual with strong communication skills
- You will be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
Please apply below for your chance to be considered for this exceptional opportunity in Watford.
Collins Solicitors is a signatory of the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter.