My client, based in Mansfield, is now on the lookout to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer to join the firm’s successful and growing department on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an award-winning law firm that provides a top-class service to clients across the East Midlands. You will work as a residential conveyancer in all aspects of the day to day role, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with transactions from instruction through to completion
- Managing completion targets
- Checking legal documentation and titles to properties
- Undertaking Exchange of Contracts and dealing with all legal aspects of a transaction
- Communicating with clients, agents, brokers and solicitors on a day-to-day basis
- Providing updates and general advice
- Dealing with complex additional enquiries
- Working with a Case Management System
This firm can offer the right candidate a competitive salary, 23 days per annum annual leave and a 35-hour working week, along with a positive working environment. In order to be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working as a residential conveyancer and be able to handle your own caseload of matters from start to finish.
Click the apply now button to find out more!