Our client in Cardiff is looking for a Solicitor / Associate to work within a busy Real Estate department, who deal with a wide range of high profile and important clients including banks, funders, developers, investors and corporate occupiers.
You will be a Solicitor with Real Estate experience and 5 or more years PQE, possessing excellent technical and client handling skills, along with a commitment to developing personally and professionally.
Working as part of an established and specialist team, dealing with clients on high quality work with immediate responsibility given. An enthusiasm for maintaining and developing client relationships is imperative, along with a proven ability to work for a variety of partners/colleagues and for a number of clients simultaneously is vital.
Experience of the following would be ideal:
• Acting for major landlords
• Acting for major/blue chip tenant occupiers in different sectors
• Advising on and negotiating Agreements for Lease (incl. conditional agreements involving licensing or planning)
• Lease re-gears or re-structuring work and/or surrenders and re-grants
• All aspects of Lease negotiation
• Sales and leasebacks
• Title investigations
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly regarded team.
- Salary is highly negotiable and dependent on your level of experience.
- Excellent benefits and opportunity for progression.
This is a first-class opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor 5 or more years to join a leading Legal 500 firm based in the Cardiff office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. Contact Karen Jones at TSR LEGAL in confidence on 02920 388100 /07557193113 or direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org