Wills & Probate Solicitor, Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Inheritance Tax Planning, Power of Attorney, Court of Protection, Permanent, Colwyn Bay Wills & Probate Solicitor
is required by a Lexcel Accredited multi-service law firm, based at their office in Colwyn Bay.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ PQE of handling a full caseload within a Wills & Probate Department. This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing the candidate to build upon their experience within a progressive, yet well-established practice. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You will need to be experienced in dealing with a range of matters, including Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Inheritance Tax Planning, Power of Attorney and Court of Protection.
- The ability to work independently, with supervision when required
- You will be dealing with a file from taking initial instructions through to completion so will need to be confident in working independently and efficiently.
- The ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients over the phone and in writing.
- Ensuring that all client work is progressed in a timely manner and that clients are regularly informed on progress and on costs.
- Experience of Residential Conveyancing would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding client care skills.
- At least 3 years’ PQE.
- You must be confident working well under pressure and to strict timescales.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
- Location: Colwyn Bay
- Salary range: Dependent on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AT227
- Contact: Alex Thompson
Wills & Probate Solicitor, Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Inheritance Tax Planning, Power of Attorney, Court of Protection, Permanent, Colwyn Bay