Conveyancing Assistant, Paralegal, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Conveyancer, Sale, Purchase, Permanent, WimborneConveyancing Assistant / Paralegal
is required by a well-established & CQS accredited multi-service Law Firm, based in their Wimborne Office; there would also be flexibility to work from home for the right candidate.
A vacancy has unexpectedly arisen in the Firm’s Ferndown office for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal to support the Director and fee earners with all aspects of the conveyancing process within their busy conveyancing department. This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice. Job Description:
Under the supervision and direction of the Director/fee earner/case handler to assist on all aspect of the conveyancing process including but not limited to:
- Providing quotations;
- Carrying out client due diligence (ID/AML) checks, as well as setting up files;
- Scanning incoming post and hand delivered documents to the Case Management System (CMS);
- Answering the telephone & providing updates to clients/estate agents/brokers on case progress via phone/email, on top of making appointments;
- Running workflows (eg contract pack, exchange, completion, post completion), standard documents/e-correspondence and inserting appropriate bespoke information (eg dates) into standard documents;
- Requesting searches & uploading search results to CMS;
- Progress chasing (eg replies to enquiries/anticipated exchange/completion dates);
- Downloading land registry documents, applying for priority/bankruptcy searches and ensuring that case handler/fee earner has sight of the results;
- Updating key dates in the CMS (eg exchange/completion/search priority dates/AP1 to LR/receipt of completed registration) and all ancillary aspects of the conveyancing progression.
- Dependant on experience/qualification, opportunity to run own caseload under supervision.
- Location: Wimborne office; remote working is available for the right candidate
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AT229
- Contact: Alex Thompson
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
Conveyancing Assistant, Paralegal, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Conveyancer, Sale, Purchase, Permanent, Wimborne