Continuously evolving and expanding Legal 500 firm is looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor 3+ PQE to join their modern office, located close to East Croydon.
They offer flexible working alongside excellent promotional opportunities.
This firm, with several offices throughout South London / Kent are ranked in the Legal 500 and chambers. This full multi-service practice has grown in recent times and now stand at 40 specialist lawyers dealing with a range of Private and Commercial clientele. With departments ranked highly in chambers they have subsequently attracted many Lawyers out of top London practices looking for more in the way of work-life balance, better career prospects and a growing practice. You will find a dynamic, friendly team who have a nice array of social events outside of work, including day-breaks and activities. Due to the investment that they place in their staff they have one of the best staff retention rates in the market.
Because the firm is expanding, they are seeking to hire a Property Litigation Solicitor 3+ PQE into their South East London office, close to East Croydon.
You will be joining a well-established department and will be working on a caseload including contractual disputes, building disputes, property disputes (including boundary disputes), contentious probate and issues relating to commercial and residential rented and leased properties. Therefor a good knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and the Housing Act is required.
The department is very dynamic and good at business development, subsequently introducing new business on a weekly business, as well as maintaining existing relationships. This approach allows them to continue to grow and has won them several industry awards.
- Property Litigation Solicitor with at least 3 years+ PQE
- Have a good grasp and understanding of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and the Housing Act
- You will be running and managing our own case files and delegating to trainees as appropriate
- You will be involved with marketing activities and promoting the business, introducing new clients to the firm
- You will be a good team player and possess strong commercial acumen
What's on offer?
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- Robust support and a structured route to progression
- The opportunity to join a legal 500 ranked team
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a legal 500 based in their South East London office, located close to East Croydon.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation