Senior Probate Solicitor, Private Client, Wills, Trusts, Estates, LPA Permanent, North Tyneside and NorthumberlandA Senior Probate Solicitor
is required by a multi-service law firm who take pride in their client centred approach, plain talking and achieving the best possible outcome for all of their clients with branches in Whitley Bay, Morpeth and Blyth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join the Wills & Probate Department. This post is for senior and experienced candidates who are either currently Head of Department or who have such ambitions. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You will confidently and competently deal with a varied Private Client workload with a particular emphasis on complex and weighty cases but running the full range through to simple Wills and LPA advice.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring that all client work is progressed in a timely manner and that clients are regularly informed on progress and on costs
- Providing outstanding client care throughout every matter.
- The candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of trusts and lifetime planning.
- This is an opportunity to become Head of Department and with potential partnership prospects.
- Experience in contested estates is not essential but would be helpful and STEP membership will be a distinct advantage.
- The Practice is looking for a candidate to progress the firm in the area of Private Client law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding client care skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience of handling a full Private Client caseload.
- An excellent fee income record.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- Location: Whitley Bay – candidates may be required to temporarily work from the Morpeth or Blyth office due to Social Distancing issues.
- Salary range: Negotiable; Commensurate with experience & following
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years PQE or Head of Department
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AT148
- Contact: Alex Thompson
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
Senior Probate Solicitor, Private Client, Wills, Trusts, Estates, LPA Permanent, North Tyneside and Northumberland