A great opportunity has arisen for a Risk and Compliance Solicitor to join an award-winning, cutting-edge firm in Leeds.
Working as part of this small team in a rapidly growing law firm you will deliver a pro-active approach identifying and managing risk, as well as highlighting opportunities for improvement and areas of good practice. It is an exciting time to join this firm which whilst is still only a small to medium firm can offer opportunities on a par with leading and long-established national firms.
Supporting the Quality and Client Care Director you will assist with the following;
- Preparation of compliance updates for the business
- Maintaining and updating relevant regulatory registers
- Preparation of regulatory policies
- Preparation of reports relating to improvement plans
- Managing audit processes
- Devising and providing regulatory based guidance internally
- Maintaining the complaints register and collation of complaints data
- Providing support in relation to internal knowledge base for claims work
- Assisting with the preparation and development of training materials for the legal teams
Our client is looking for an experienced solicitor around 3-6years PQE, who has experience of working in a busy contentious environment. This is essential for the role. Ideally you will have already gained experience in a legal risk and compliance team, from an SRA and/or FCA perspective, in a commercial/ litigation context with the goal to move into a non-fee earning role.
Having been established for over 20 years, we are experts in legal recruitment. Our strength derives from the fact that we are well-known, well-respected and have developed long-standing bonds with both our clients and candidates and have become an authority on all aspects of legal recruitment. To hear more, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw or another member of the private practice team at Sacco Mann.