This firm are steeped in history, but are modern in their approach, they continue to grow and are currently receiving a surge of high-quality work.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Litigation Solicitor 4-5+ years PQE, to work alongside their knowledgeable, industry-leading legal professionals.
This firm, based in North London, has a rich heritage dating back decades and a strong reputation in the market. Many of their staff were trained in top city law firms, and this high level of expertise has further enhanced their already solid reputation in the market, enabling them to attract and retain several top tier clients.
There is a very supportive, cohesive and friendly culture in the office; staff well supported, talent is nurtured and development, they can offer a promising pathway for progression. You will find that you will have the autonomy to shape to build your practice, your way. You will find that the course has strong and dynamic leadership.
Agile working and a healthy work-life balance are principles that are promoted in the firm.
You will find very high-quality of work. The practice prides itself on adding real value to their clients matters, they believe in charging well for the work that they do. You will have access to excellent systems and support staff, which allow fee earners to be efficient and streamlined.
The firm deals with an International client base, many of their clients have complex international assets and interests.
It is a glowing reference to the service they provide that a significant slice of their business comes from repeat business and recommendations/referrals.
They are seeking to hire a Litigation Solicitor 4-5 years+ PQE into their growing team in North London.
You will be working alongside some of the top litigation solicitors in London and will be tasked with driving the business departments. You will be part of a commercially savvy, technically strong and dynamic team.
The work will be based mainly around property litigation, however there will also be elements of commercial and insolvency litigation as well. Areas will include: dilapidation and possession claims, injunctions, shareholders and partners disputes, enforcement of contracts leases, property and personal rights, consumer disputes and asset seizure and restraint among others.
This role comes with excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation.
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor 4-5 years+ PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE and applications are invited from even the most experienced candidates)
- You should have a good billings track record
- This role comes with excellent prospects, including even equity in the future
- You must be someone who embraces business development, is commercially minded and is a self-starter.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have a strong collaborative approach to working
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Salary is competitive and above market rate, but depends on your background, billings and level of experience. On offer is a very lucrative bonus structure that will allow you to significantly increase on your earnings
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor to join this long-established firm based in North London
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for immediate consideration.