An award-winning firm, with offices throughout the UK and an impressive portfolio of awards, are looking for a pro-active Commercial Solicitor to join the team in their Chippenham-based offices. Providing first-class legal services to individuals, families and business, this firm have built their reputation upon excellent customer service and exceeding client expectations with dynamic, inspiring and forward-thinking services.
Ideally, we are looking for a forward-thinking Commercial Solicitor who can take on a combination of commercial property and business matters. This split will be approximately 50/50, so a sound grasp and understanding of both areas of law is essential. You would be taking on a varied caseload and diverse portfolio of clients.
What you would be doing:
- Fee-earning responsibilities within commercial and commercial property
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing innovate responses to these issues
- Developing and maintaining client relationships and adding to an existing portfolio of clients
- Maintaining a high level of service delivery
- Supervision/ mentoring of a junior solicitor
- Building a personal brand within the firm and elevating their profile and reputation
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Experience with commercial business law and commercial property experience
- Full, valid UK driving licence and access to transportation
- People management experience and willingness to develop in this area
Are you up to the challenge?
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in hearing more about this position please contact Emilie James at Yolk for a confidential conversation.
* Please note that whilst we aim to respond to all applicants within 7 days, due to a high volume of applicants we may be unable to do so on every occasion. *