Private Client Solicitor within a top 30 firm.
A Cheltenham-based firm with an outstanding reputation are seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their collaborative team. Ideally, you will be a 2-4 PQE Solicitor with extensive experience and enthusiasm toward probate and estate administration.
Working alongside the Private Client and Tax/ Trusts team, you will be taking on complex work of high value involving trusts, inheritance and tax planning. This is one of the largest practice groups within this firm, so you would be working along a team of exceptional Solicitors at varying stages in their careers.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely alongside clients and building strong rapport
- Liaising with third parties in order to obtain key information and provide a smooth and efficient service
- Providing detailed scopes of work and cost estimates
- Analysing trust provisions in a Will and advising executors and trustees
- Collating information from clients in a sensitive and thorough manner
- Advising on cross-border issues and liaising with foreign advisers
What we are looking for:
- Excellent client management skills
- High degree of attention to detail and great organisational skills
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of tasks
- Proficiency with producing correspondence and documents
- Ideally STEP qualified
- Excellent knowledge of the law in relation to administration of estates
- A thorough understanding of inheritance tax and trusts
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
If you have any further questions, please contact Emilie James at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*