Private Client Senior Associate I L500 Firm I Wokingham
This vacancy would suit a senior level candidate seeking a pathway to progression up to Partnership level.
This firm stand out from the crowd, they have a family feel culture throughout the firm with the average length of service being over 10 years, they are Ranked in the top 500 and have grown substantially in recent years which includes the opening of a London office, three years ago.
The firm is ranked top tier across many areas of law and has recently made several heavyweight Partner hires. What really stands out for me is how the firm invests in their staff and nurtures legal talent, they have got a real team spirit and a happy, supportive working culture.
The firm is a people focussed business; they pride themselves on traditional values when it comes to client care. The quality of work they deal with is exceptional and of that, you would except to find at a much larger practice. Fee Earners are given lots of autonomy, training, and good systems, marking support and infrastructure.
This lovely firm are seeking a Private Client Senior Associate to join their Wokingham, Berkshire office.
You will work alongside the other partner to drive the department forwards, you will be at the forefront of this growing team. You will oversee, mentor and train more junior members of the team. You will have high levels of autonomy to make the role your own.
The private client team deals with a high-quality of work that includes servicing the needs of HNW individuals. You will join a friendly and professional team that places real pride on delivering high levels of service. You will find a big wills cabinet that offers the opportunity for lots of business development and a constant flow of referrals.
The caseload will include but not be limited to; Wills, probates, estates, trusts, lasting powers of attorney and tax advice.
- This role would be a great opportunity for a senior solicitor looking for a route to partnership
- You will be eligible for a performance-related bonus, which is lucrative
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You will be competent on running matters with limited supervision
- The role will deal with a varied array of work, but with a particular focus on probate work
- You should have first-class communication skills
- The ability to build credible client relationships is essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience (you will also receive an industry-leading benefits package)
This lovely firm are seeking a Senior Associate based in Wokingham, Berkshire. Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.