Senior Family Solicitor
• Camberley Surrey
• Circa £100k + p.a
Traditional, no-negligence, highly ethical, 1983 established Firm delivering quality bespoke service seeks similar highly experienced Matrimonial Solicitor with following and bright engaging personality.
Previous occupant earning circa £100k pa and with new case management system to be acquired earnings will increase.
Primarily office -based there is absolute flexibility over home-working and hours.
The firm recognises a job is secondary but complementary to a successful life.
Candidate will be adept at handling detailed divorces with all ancillary and child matters;
A solid background and CV required.
• Excellent technical legal knowledge
• Up to date knowledge of latest court IT requirements
• Facility with latest and best case management system to be chosen
• Managing your own caseload
• Fully experienced and clear negligence record
• Good reputation and client following
• Strong ability to attract new clients and client care skills
• Good interpersonal skills , empathy and high ethics
• 22 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
• Additional Birthday Leave
• Additional Holiday Accrual
• Up to 4 days annual sick leave
• Annual Practising Certificate paid for
• Law Society Fees paid for
• Automatic Pension Contribution
• Flexible Working Arrangements as standard
• Excellent Progression opportunities
• Close-knit friendly environment
Please click APPLY to submit your CV.