This is a standout opportunity for Residential Conveyancer to join a forward-thinking, Top 50 law firm. You will work alongside respected Partners and gain exposure to more technical Conveyancing transactions that will develop your ability and make for an interesting caseload.
This leading national law firm has offices throughout the UK and is highly ranked across several practice areas in the Legal 500. Their reputation has seen them recently attract talented Lawyers that have seen them grow to one of the leading practices in the UK.
The firm is well-known for investing in its employees, and you can expect to have ample opportunity to develop your skills. Namely from being surrounded by talented individuals who are well-known throughout the market, but also through their internal and external L&D programmes.
Many of their Partners joined the firm at junior level, and have worked their way up in a relatively short period of time to Partnership. This is a well-trodden path within the firm and you will have a clear route to follow.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a highly regarded regional law firm in Manchester City Centre.
You will join this established Residential Property team working closely with a well-known Partner who will support you to develop your ability. This will give you the confidence to undertake increasingly complex work that is challenging and engaging.
The Residential Property team doesn't deal with 'standard' conveyancing transactions, and they will continue to have a steady stream of work after the stamp duty freeze.
You can expect to receive significant investment in your professional development and progression. Many of the firm's Partners came in at a junior level, and ambitious individuals who are keen to take this step up in the future will be supported and encouraged to get there.
- You will be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, or Legal Executive with at least three years' experience within Residential Property (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of experience)
- You will have a strong background in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing
- Prior experience of technical conveyancing transactions would be highly advantageous
- Strong relationship-building skills with both clients and colleagues
- Able to undertake marketing and business development to contribute to profitability
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast pace environment
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.