Property Litigation Associate
A national top 100 firm are looking for an ambitious Property Litigation Associate to join their thriving Real Estate team. This is an excellent opportunity for a business development focussed Solicitor. You will be given all the support and resources necessary to develop an ambitious department, and in turn, your career.
Notably, this role is currently fully remote, however post COVID this role will be based out of the Bristol office, with opportunities for homeworking.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work with the support and encouragement of two highly ranked Property Litigation Partners, to develop the department
- Service a range of high-quality clients nationally within the leisure, retail, healthcare and investment sectors, as well as dealing with a wide range of private client disputes
- Manage a caseload of land lord and tenant work, development disputes, possession actions, trespass and squatter actions
- Deal with litigation through the Courts
- Be a key player in the enhancement of the departments offering, and build the teams presence in the market
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor/Associate, with an excellent reputation within Property Litigation work
- Solid experience in dealing with landlord and tenant matters, developer disputes and trespass actions
- A natural ability to build strong client relationships, and experience developing new business
- A following is desirable, but a drive to create one is essential
- Resilient, with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ambitious and driven to progress your career
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Extremely Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Health Care cash plan
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
- Great city centre location
- Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*