In-house Residential Development ParalegalLocation:
Full remote working during Covid with a mix of remote and office work post-Covid Salary:
Up to £25k basicTraining Contract Potential:
This role offers the potential of an in-house training contract, for the right candidate
Douglas Scott are working with a leading national housebuilder in the search for a new Paralegal to join their substantial in-house legal team. This position as a Paralegal will provide you with exposure to a wide range of Residential Development matters, working closely with a great team of senior property lawyers and allowing for great career progression.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the team and supporting on a wide range of development work (S278's, S220's, S38's, transfers/leases of power/utility stations etc…).
- Assisting and supporting members of the team in preparation of board reports and progress.
- Various other support activities for the wider team
The ideal candidate will be/have the following:
- LLB and LPC qualifications (Candidates working towards their LPC qualifications will also be considered
- Ideally you'll have had some experience in a residential property capacity but if not, candidates working within any legal property department will be considered.
- You'll be ambitious and keen to develop a specialism within the Residential Property practice area with a training contract available for the right candidate.
If you'd like to be considered for this vacancy, please apply by sending an up to date CV and I'll endeavour to respond ASAP.