This specialist practice is looking for an ambitious Media Litigation Solicitor to join their market leading team.
On offer is a spring board for progression, dealing with high profile and high-quality litigation on a day to day basis. The firm's biggest competitors are large names across the City & West End.
The firm is based in the City but styled like a West End media boutique. They are highly specialised in the areas of high value white collar & business crime, professional discipline, and high-profile media cases. Most of the work they handle is contentious. Despite being a relatively young practice in comparison to competitors, they have already cultivated an excellent reputation and have risen quickly to a prominent figure in Legal 500 rankings.
This is a firm with a relaxed culture, flexible working patterns and a very positive office atmosphere.
Working alongside industry leading Partners, you will deal with an interesting and broad caseload that includes:
- A broad spectrum of Contentious Media matters
- Contentious music and copyright
- Reputation management
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with 2-6 years' litigation experience, in areas which overlap with Media.
- The work may include or be limited to; defamation, privacy, harassment, civil litigation, and certain regulatory elements.
- They work in the digital media, music, TV and Publishing sectors.
- You would work closely alongside a very well-regarded Partner.
- Good communication, organisation, and written communication is essential.
- The firm seek ambitious individuals who want to continue to help the firm grow.
Apply now for immediate consideration