Modern, forward-thinking law firm in Newcastle and Stockton on Tees are seeking an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join their award winning Commercial Property team due to growth and expansion. The role will involve handling the full range of commercial property matters, including; commercial sales, purchases, site acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, secured lending, development work and corporate support.
Full time and part time/flexible hours and home working available.
You will need:
- To be a Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years experience handling the full range of commercial property matters,
- Experience in landlord and tenant matters and secured lending in particular.
- Experience in construction and development would be an advantage but is not required.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and excellent client care standards.
- Willingness to learn and broaden areas of expertise.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexibly between the firm’s Stockton and Newcastle offices (if and when required).
Competitive salary package including bonus and flexible hours/home working.