Driven Real Estate and Projects Lawyer sought for a Legal 200 practice in West Yorkshire.
Our client, a multi-accredited practice in Leeds, seeks a talented Real Estate and Projects Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will handle a rewarding caseload of real estate and project matters, working mainly on behalf of housing associations and charities as well as some private clients.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Street property acquisition and sales
- Auction disposals
- Transfers of small parcels of land
- Lease extensions, both statutory and voluntary
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Deeds of variation
- Drafting full reports on title
- Reporting on key documents
- Reviewing and reporting on titles for portfolio acquisitions
- Land transfers (TR1 and TP1)
- Deeds of easements and sectional agreements
- Providing clients with monthly invoices and progress reports
- Solicitors and legal executives with at least 3 years’ PQE
- Solid experience in property matters is essential
- Strong academic background, ideally with at least a 2:1 degree
- Excellent administration, organisation and communication skills
- Previous experience of supervising staff is advantageous
- Commercially aware, proactive and able to convey clear and concise information
- Familiar working with housing associations is highly advantageous
A highly-regarded practice headquartered in the City, our client offers a full range of legal services to business and individual clients based both locally and further afield. Recognising that their employees are their greatest asset, they aim to attract and retain the best talent, offering an open and supportive working environment and exposure to a high-quality varied workload. This commitment has resulted in them building a team of experts who are passionate about their field and dedicated to excellent client care. Achieving numerous coveted accreditations and commendations including Lexcel and Legal 200, they are well placed to continue on an upwards trajectory. Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer - Real Estate and Projects
For further details of this Real Estate and Projects Lawyer vacancy, please contact Natasha on 01954 208 080 quoting reference NK32751.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details