This forward-thinking Firm with regional roots and an established presence in Warwickshire is going through another period of growth, and therefore are seeking talented Lawyers to service their high-quality regional and national client base.
This cooperative and supportive firm encourage teamwork across all areas of the business allowing you to work closely with the senior management team meanwhile giving you all the tools to develop your own regional client base. As a leading regional full-service law firm, they boast a varied client base including many household names and are always seeking commercially minded fee earners to add to this impressive list of clients.
You will be developed and encouraged by the Partners to be actively involved in attending networking events and presenting at seminars to increase your own client base and the firm's regional profile. This is an all-inclusive firm who have an industry leading and ongoing training & development program, along with an enviable employee benefits arrangement which in turn has given them outstanding employee retention rates across all offices.
The firm is seeking to hire a Children Panel Solicitor to join their Coventry office.
You will deal with a varied caseload of child law work and the variety of the caseload will make for an interesting role. The caseload will include, but not be limited to; Family separation, Social services, Adoption, Special guardianship and Abduction.
This role comes with excellent training and prospects for your career.
- You will be a Children Panel Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- Ideally you will be a children panel member, if you are not, the firm will support you in acquiring this accreditation.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You should have a passion for childcare work
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package and a lucrative bonus structure
Apply now for immediate consideration or call me for a confidential conversation.