Capital Markets - Associate: This is an excellent time for a Capital Markets Associate to join a global US firm in their City of London office. The Capital Markets Group offers a greenfield opportunity, as part of a new team led by some of the most respected Capital Markets partners in this new adventure. As such, you will have the opportunity to join a lean team, and have an established footprint in this global US firm.
From their US origins to a global powerhouse - this Elite US Law firm is a juggernaut of a firm best known for big-ticket transactional work. The firm was among the first to secure an early-bird ticket to reach over $1B annual revenue. Their innovative, collaborative culture and unparalleled legal expertise have led their meteoric growth to expand further since; now, a Top 10 US firm in London. Their global footprint is marked across over 20 offices across 4 continents, representing a broad spectrum of clients, including Europe's largest companies, financial and government entities, private corporates, and MNCs.
The firm is situated in the upper/premium market; there are recognised for their unique mix of the US and English law advice and excellence in M&A, Private Equity, Insurance Transactions, Investment Funds, International Arbitration/Litigation, Employment & Banking. You can expect a wealth of ultra-high value transactions and complex cross-border cases in this firm. Fuelled by their exponential growth in the number of attorneys throughout the decades; the firm expanded their services to clients, including restructuring, finance, real estate, and securities litigation that dominated the legal sector in Europe and Asia-pacific.
The firm's financial metrics are generally significantly above most of its elite competitors. Their London office generates one of the highest revenues among US firms. Joining this firm, you can expect a generous remuneration package aligning to the Cravath scale.
This global US firm is looking for a Equity Capital Markets Associate to join their City of London office.
You will work within a dedicated ECM team alongside, led by some of the most respected partners in the Capital Markets practice. You will work primarily on the AIM market together with the LSE main market working with a range of clients across the upper and mid-market London banks, brokers and global tech corporations. Recent ECM work involves $8 billion IPO listing with a leader in the technology sector.
As a new team, you will have the opportunity to join as an associate in a lean team working close with partners. This is a greenfield opportunity for an ambitious individual, to join an global US firm who has climbed through the ranks to currently a Top 30 US firm. As such, this firm can offer prospects that are second to none amongst their elite US peers.
You will be:
- Your caseload will be focused on Equity Capital Markets matters however you will also assist the Corporate department as a whole, as well as Debt Capital and high yields. You will be given all the opportunity to work on complex matters given you a depth of responsibility to propel your career forward.
- The capital markets team is recognised as one of the most active and successful in equity fundraisings and stock exchange transactions.
- They regularly advise global companies as well as sponsors, nominated advisers and brokers, bringing together corporate finance and sector expertise from across the firm. They have considerable experience advising on initial public offerings, secondary issues (including subscriptions, placings, rights issues, cash box and open offers), transfers between markets, dual listings and issues of convertible securities.
- You will be a Equity Capital markets Associate with 2-5 years PQE
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked on a broad range of Corporate Finance matters
- Working on a range of ECM Matters
- Exposure to International matters preferred but not essential
- You will receive a competitive salary and along with an excellent remuneration package.
This is a stand out position for a Equity Capital Markets Associate to join this global US firm in their City of London office.