LAW Absolute is working with a top 100 law firm who are currently looking for a Real Estate paralegal to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned firm where you can establish a long-term career.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Housing associations and residential property matters in particular, although the clients are commercial entities. If they are familiar with ‘shared ownership’ that would be a bonus but is not essential
- residential property/conveyancing matters
- Assist in the conveyancing process from initial instructions onwards
- Prepare and collate documentation
- Draft leases and other documents
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a 2.1 or equivalent at degree level. It is essential you have gained a minimum of a years’ experience as a Real Estate Paralegal.
It is highly advantageous if you are familiar with shared ownership.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.