Residential Property Legal Secretary | Top 200 firm | 2 years' experience
The Residential Property department handles an exceptional standard of work with a highly affluent client base so this is an exceptional opportunity for a Residential Property Legal Secretary.
The firm's origins date back over 200 years and are ranked highly in the Legal 500 as well as being Top tier across several areas. They have impressively grown over the last three years further appealing to their flourishing HNW client base. They have strong Commercial and Private individual's arms of the firm, their customer base includes well-known household brands, including several Media companies. Despite their significant presence across both Surrey and London, their clients are drawn from all over the country, as well as from overseas.
They have a forward-thinking, friendly, progressive, and dynamic culture. With their continued growth comes excellent prospects for progression. They are recognised in the area for their abundance of social events, and staff can enjoy many company arranged activities outside of working hours.
The firm holds many accolades across the board, are top tiered across several fields (legal 500), ranked in the Chambers in multiple areas, are ranked in the UK's 200 top firms (The Lawyer) and have been highly praised for their staff training.
- The Firm is looking for a Residential Property Legal Secretary (at least 2 years' experience)
- This role incorporates multiple administration duties including diary management, ensuring confidentiality of document information, operating the firms Case Management System (Evolution or other systems)
- You will be required to assist other departments when necessary
- You will be a Residential Property PA with 2 years' experience
- You will have advanced IT skills in all relevant packages and excellent (speed) typing skills
- Have a strong understanding of the fee earners work and be confident working in a fast-paced environment
- You will have a pro active approach with a positive attitude
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation