Company Commercial Paralegal: Based in North London, this organisation has grown significantly in recent years and now houses over 30 individuals, with plans to continue that organic growth.
Catering to clients in various sectors (but primarily financial services), this company provides a 'one-stop-shop' for any matters that can be outsourced. This includes Financial Advice, IT strategy, Accounting, Marketing, Legal Services and more.
They currently have a small but effective and experienced legal team with expertise in Corporate, M&A, Commercial, Data Protection, GDPR, Employment (non-contentious).
This exciting and growing company are looking to hire a Company Commercial Paralegal.
You will be joining a leading, cutting edge department looking to drive the business forward. You will provide first class support to their experienced and knowledgeable team.
The work will deal with a mix of UK and international clients providing expert advice on shareholder agreements, company formations, share and asset buy backs, Mergers and Acquisitions (up to £1M) company sales and purchases, articles of association and corporate agreements among other areas.
- You will be a Company Commercial Paralegal with at least 1 full years' experience
- You will possess a passion for working within Company Commercial Law
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You must be someone who embraces business development and is a self-starter.
- You will have a strong collaborative approach to working
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme and share incentives
- Other benefits including private medical etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and exciting company.
Apply now for immediate consideration.