This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Conveyancer to join a leading full service firm.
In this role, you work as part of a successful conveyancing team with support from a network of offices. You will run your own local varied residential caseload and also assist with caseload support for one of the firms other regional offices.
While this position is based at the firm’s Brecon office, you’ll also be able to have some flexibility to work from home, so it’s perfect for those looking for a healthier work-life balance.
The firm & role
- An award-winning multi office law firm with offices across Wales and South West and a strong brand identity
- The role will involve handling a diverse range of freehold and leasehold conveyancing matters, liaising with clients, agents and referrers
- The firm are committed to helping their employees reach their full potential and offer a host of training and development opportunities
Added extras and benefits
- Additional days holiday
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Flexible work from home options with parking
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with 2+ years’ PQE
- Must have experience of dealing with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases involving and new build properties.
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be well-organised and have good attention to detail
- Will be able to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ below or alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Karen 02920 388100 in confidence or direct to email@example.com