A leading real estate team are looking for a new associate to join their already successful and profitable team.
The role will involve dealing with a full and varied commercial property caseload as well as assisting the partners. It will include dealing with acquisitions, disposals and lettings for developers, companies, retail occupiers and private individuals as well as:
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals.
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial sale and purchase agreements.
- Commercial property due diligence.
- Drafting and negotiation, from both the tenant’s and landlord’s position, of the following commercial property documentation:
Agreements for Lease.
Licences to Assign, Alter and Underlet.
Rent Deposit Deeds.
Deeds of Surrender.
Deeds of Assignment.
- 1954 Act lease renewal process.
- Lenders’ requirements including due diligence and security documentation.
- Wayleave Agreements.
Academics will be of a high standard and minimum degree level a 2:1, and the training contract must be with a good London firm or a recognised regional firm.
For more information and to apply please forward an up to date CV in complete confidence to email@example.com OR call 020 3432 2225