A specialist inquests lawyer is required to deal with a mix of inquest and regulatory work for this recognised team based out of its City of London offices.
This firm is a top 50 UK practice and has an excellent reputation in regulatory work. They are looking for a solicitor who can deal with a mix of inquests and more general regulatory work primarily related to healthcare sector clients.
The firm is seeking and lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
- Qualified solicitor with experience in regulatory or inquests experience.
- Newly qualified candidates with previous experience in inquest work will be considered.
- Able to develop relationships with important clients and their key contacts.
- An interest in the healthcare sector would be desirable but not essential.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join a major national law firm with access to good quality work.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Good work life balance with opportunities for remote working.
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this Inquests lawyer role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible. Full job description available.