INSURANCE FRAUD ASSOCIATE
Insurance Fraud Associate is required by this top 50 law firm to join its team based in Liverpool city centre.
This firm is independently recognised as a market leading firm in all areas of insurance sector work. Its specialist insurance fraud team is no different.
The role will involve managing a caseload of insurance fraud claims on behalf of major insurer clients. There will also be the need to supervise more junior members of the team.
The firm is seeking an insurance fraud solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Experience handling a caseload of litigated insurance fraud work. You will be able to handle your own caseload without supervision.
- Sound technical knowledge as you will be expected to mentor/supervise more junior members of the team.
- Able to work within a team environment.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance with opportunities to work with remotely up to 3 days per week
- Secure sources of work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this insurance fraud solicitor role based in Liverpool please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible