Friendly, Essex firm are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Property lawyer to join their busy team. As a firm they have remained busy throughout the last year and are confident in the continued growth of their Property department, and are looking to further invest with the recruitment of a Solicitor with 3 years + PQE.
The firm has a strong loyal client base, having been established in the area for over 65 years. The firm have a modern approach and can offer flexible working and a realistic annual billing target. They offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on individual performance.
You will be an ambitious, forward thinking lawyer with solid Residential Property experience, to include:
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions;
- Sales and Purchases;
- Conduct of lease extensions;
- Commercial property experience a benefit but not essential;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
If you are looking for a new challenge in residential property in Essex, please contact me to discuss the opportunity in confidence.