A top 150 award-winning national law firm with a fantastic reputation is looking for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join their commercial team.
You will be based in the firm’s Wigan office, but will initially work at home until government restrictions are lifted. You will eventually be able to decide whether and how you’d like split your time between the two. The firm are also open to considering part-time for this position.
This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor, or a Private Client Solicitor looking to specialise in this area, to be involved in developing and growing a department.
Contentious Probate Solicitor - Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners recognised full-service law firm with 6 offices across the UK
- The role will involve handling a mixed bag of contentious probate work including Inheritance Act Claims, capacity claims and the removal of personal representatives
- You will have admin, paralegal and trainee solicitor support as well as assistance from the marketing department
- The firm invests heavily in training and development, so this is an excellent opportunity if you would like to progress your career. There have been several success stories where solicitors originally joined the firm as administration assistants
- They have a supportive and collegiate culture and understand the importance of having a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Manchester, Bolton, St Helens, Preston and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Part time considered
- Home working (all I.T equipment will be provided)
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Sabbatical scheme
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Active social calendar
The ideal candidate
- A Contentious Probate Solicitor with 4 years’ PQE
- Will have an in-depth experience of Inheritance Act Claims, capacity claims and the removal of personal representatives
- Will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Will be an expert negotiator with experience in all forms of ADR, including mediation
- Will be able to attract and generate new business
- Will be ACTAPS qualified or be willing to work towards qualification
How to apply for this Contentious Probate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.