In this Court of Protection Solicitor role, you’ll join a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised national law firm at their offices in Manchester city centre.
Working as part of their very well-regarded specialist Court of Protection team, you'll handle your own caseload of matters and provide assistance to more senior members of the department.
The firm are committed to the development of their staff and have a fantastic team culture, so this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to progress your career. What’s more, you’ll be able to work from home for 1 or 2 days a week and will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.
Court of Protection Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading full-service law firm with offices nationally and a Tier 1 Legal 500-recognised Private Client department
- In this role, you will provide assistance to family, friends and carers in relation to issues including Deputyship applications, welfare benefits claims, local authority issues and Deputy and attorney disputes
- You will also assist Partners and other senior members of the team on high-value cases
- The firm are accredited by Investors in People and have been named as one of The Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Stockport, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market salary
- 22 days holiday + Christmas shutdown period
- Death in service
- Income protection
- Season ticket loan
- Home working
The ideal candidate
- A Court of Protection Solicitor with 1-5 years’ PQE
- Will have experience of dealing with both birth/brain injury matters from a personal injury/ clinical negligence perspective and Local Authority/ Panel Deputy matters
- Someone with an empathetic, personable, calm and caring nature and excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be able to run your caseload and also support senior colleagues
- Will be able to demonstrate strong and consistent fee-earning performance
How to apply for this Court of Protection Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.